Saturday, December 15, 2007

FREE MONEY FOR STARTING TO SAVE

Many banks offer you bonuses to open savings accounts with them..and I have two of the banks here
ING Direct which I have been using since January of 2005, and have never had a problem with them, offers you a $25 when you open up an online savings account with over $250. Its a great deal, ING's online savings accounts are great, I like how you can track your interest earned daily, and it is so easy to withdrawal or deposit money.
Virtual Bank, also is offering a deal for opening up an account with them; fund the account with $100, and you get a $20 bonus, thats not a bad deal either...like ING, both are completely online, and easy to use...easy to deposit and withdrawal cash from.

For both of the bonuses, you need to be referred by someone, so let me know, and I will e-mail you a referral form, and we can both make some money, because I get a few bucks from each of those bonuses...$10 from ING and $20 from Virtual Bank.


No comments: